- Economical and technically effective solution
- Efficient, highest quality, ecological products
- Safe, non hazardous and non chemical process
- Used in almost every industry
- Designed under norms & customer requirements
Blast room is a complete device that can be used for sandblasting of objects of different shapes and sizes. For the process it can be used either metal or mineral abrasive.
Transport of workpieces in the blast room is usually carried out by means of a forklift or on the trolley, usually across the rails. Sandblasting process is carried out by sandblasting pistol, which is directed by the worker on the surface of workpiece. The sandblasting pistol is connected by means of the sandblasting pipe with the pressure vessel, from which the abrasive comes with the compressed air at high speed.
During sandblasting process the worker must be adequately protected with a protective clothes, gloves against the impacts of the abrasive and dust special helmet for head protection.
The blast room housing is rubber-protected. The continuous abrasive returning and cleaning system can have screw conveyors (KMP) or scraping conveyors (KSP) applied to the whole shot blasting chamber surface or only part of it. Different platforms for working on heights, devices for spinning rotated treated object around longitudinal axis and abrasive sucking devices provide high work efficiency.
Gostol TST installed many shot blasting machines all over the world. If you would like to know where our shot blasting machines are installed click here.
|Width - W (m)||Height - H (m)||Length - L (m) Depth||KMP - D(mm)||Quantity of sucked air (m3/h)||Plug-in power KMP (kW)|
- Specifications for the quantity of sucked air and plug-in power are for the main chamber in the group. Chambers of 8 m or more in length are equipped with two shotblasting pots; chambers of 15 m or more in length are equipped with three shotblasting pots. The KDP chambers' base depth is 300 mm.