Advantages / Features:
- Modern design, which is reflected in greater efficiency and lower price
- Larger openings enable lower version of funnel
- Takes up less space
- Enables optimal airflow and greater efficiency
- “Twist lock” system for faster changing of cartridges
- Without venturi nozzles, resulting in lower pressure difference and power consumption
PFM and PFV filters are made of a steel structure, which is assembled modularly. With the wo filter sizes PFM (small) and PFV (large), we assemble the desired filter with a flow rate from 2400mˆ3/h to 43000mˆ3/h.
Unpurified air first enters in the cabin and then in the lower part of the housing, where its speed drops significantly. Because of the sudden change of speed heavier parts fall in the container. The air is finally cleaned through the cartridges and exits through the fan.
The container is attached to the housing with quick grips, so that the removal is as quick as possible. The container has wheels and a lifting bracket for easy emptying of the container.
Attaching of the cartridge is made by twist lock flange. This enables effective sealing of dust collector. Cleaning of cartridges is made by air pulses through air accumulator and collecting tubes. For automatic blowing there is electronic programmer, which regulates the frequency of blow-out according to the dirtiness of cartridges.