In the railway sector, shot blasting machines can be used for the smallest elements such as shot peening of springs as well as paint removal / restoration of wagons. Tailoring the method to your specific needs, you can opt for either air or wheel blasting, accommodating varying demands and preferences.
- Shot peening
- Surface cleaning
- Surface preparation for further mechanical processing
In the railway industry, shot blasting machines find utility in tasks ranging from the precision of shot peening springs to the broader scope of paint removal and carriage restoration. Tailoring the approach to individual needs and specifications, the choice between air or wheel blasting at your disposal.
Type of workpieces
Railway coaches housing and chassis
Suitable shot blasting machines:
- Spinner hanger shot blasting machine - VK
- Overhead rail shot blasting machine - VKP
- Pass-through monorail shot blasting machine - VPP
- Continuous shot blasting machine with trolley - PPV
Suitable air blasting equipment